Some say that technology has blessed the human race with extraordinary abilities never before perceived by prior generations. Others blame scientific progress for equipping mankind with dangerous tools of which they are not capable of wielding. Whatever the philosophy you naturally connect to easily it should be noted that having an indifferent mind about the concepts and general course material would allow you to switch between alliances without consequence.
The list below would contain fifteen excellent ready-to-use essay ideas about pros and cons of technology. Please be sure to read through each item thoroughly in order to fully understand what is being suggested. We all use some form of technology and sometimes know a lot more that we think we know about the care, interface and purchasing of the technological device. In order to get the best out of this exercise it is advisable that each individual attempt all the titles at least once so that they would be exposed to all the angles of the assessment.
- Cloning is a very controversial issue especially when it pertains to human cloning. Write about the difficulties and triumphs that the developers met.
- Science and technology has changed the face of the school environment and some people think that this change is not in the best interest of the children.
- Show how the various types of technologies affected the business and medical world. Discuss the economic constraints and general troubles the development team experienced.
- If the governments of various nations lift the ban on certain illegal drugs like marijuana and mushrooms would the world’s safety be compromised?
- Write about the differences between students who experienced corporal punishment and the ones who did not.
- Outline the differences between object oriented user interfaces and its command line predecessor.
- Has technology caused mankind to become physically lazy and more susceptible to diseases?
- Describe the development of mobile phones between the years 1995 to 2015.
- Will the era of mobile devices alienate mankind from certain core social cultures?
- Design an essay that discusses the differences technology is making in the classroom.
- For many years inventors and scientists of color was discredited and silenced but nowadays their voices are being heard.
- What would have been the position of our police service if forensic science never existed?
- Maybe one day sufficient funding would be given to scientists in order to continue their research.
- Is it okay to assume that technological advancements has made cosmetic surgery ever more safe and appealing?
- Should eugenics be allowed to flourish throughout the world?